Your New Mattress
Sleepeezee Campaign For Wool Wool Superb 2800 4 Drawer Divan Set
Delivery is free of charge to mainland UK addresses only and we aim to deliver this item within 7 days
After you place your order, we will contact you via email to confirm dispatch or to book a delivery date, if for any reason your delivery will be longer than expected we will advise at this point and if you are not satisfied with the delay we will automatically refund your money
TENSION - MEDIUM/FIRM
Key Mattress Benefits:
- 100% Platinum Grade British Wool, sustainable and renewable and has been cleaned without the use of bleach or chemicals.
- Medium Tension - Good all rounder for front, side or back sleepers.
- Free 10 year guarantee
Handmade in Britain and part of the Campaign for Wool Collection, whose patron is HRH The Prince of Wales, the Sleepeezee Wool Superb 2800 mattress uses Platinum British Wool which is natural, breathable and will help regulate your body temperature, keeping you rested and peaceful all night long. The triple layer of pocket springs will offer you comfort and support for all body shapes.
Features and Benefits:
- 2800 Pocket Spring Triple Layer - The pocket spring system is the best at providing individual support to the sleeper. The upper part of the spring shapes to the body contours while the lower part absorbs changes in weight distribution for the ultimate in comfort and support. As a rule of thumb the higher the number of individual springs, the more support will be provided to the sleeper. The springs work independently to avoid roll together.
- 100% Platinum Grade British Wool - The Wool used in this mattress has been awarded the Platinum Certificate and is guaranteed by the British Wool Marketing Board for its high quality and exacting standards. It is sustainable and renewable and has been cleaned without the use of bleach or chemicals and is lovingly made in England. Wool is used in this mattress as a soft and insulating upholstery layer for added comfort. Wool is a natural insulator providing coolness in the summer and warmth in the winter. Offering superb comfort, it also has hydroscopic properties encouraging the evaporation of body moisture.
- Cotton Layer - A cotton layer with responsive properties that complement the spring unit is added to the mattress to help provide a comfortable feel and enhances breathability.
- 3 Rows of Hand Side Stitching - Traditional hand-side stitching which secures the outer springs to the border at the top and bottom preventing roll-out and is the most highly skilled and labour intensive of all the operations. Side-stitching is carried out by senior upholsterers using traditional long needles and twine to make borders and edges stronger. The effects on the mattress are quite dramatic preventing the springs from distorting and extending the sleeping area right up to the edge of the bed to make the borders and edges stronger.
- Chemical Free Pure Damask Cover - With a soft to the touch damask cover which provides a soft, fresh and hygienic sleeping surface.
- Mattress Cover - 100% Viscose.
- Hand-Tufted with Woollen Tufts - The traditional method of mattress upholstery where the fillings are secured by hand with tufts from the top of the mattress to the bottom to ensure all loose fillings are secured to provide the perfect finish.
- Flag-stitched Handles - Handles on both sides for ease of positioning.
- Chrome Air Vents - Chrome finished vents to allow good air circulation, regulate temperature and keep the mattress fresh.
- Double Sided Regular Turn Mattress - Turn over and rotate your mattress once a week for the first 3 months and then once a month thereafter to help the fillings settle evenly.
Delivery is free of charge to mainland UK addresses only and we aim to deliver this item within 2 weeks.
After you place your order, we will contact you via email to confirm dispatch or to book a delivery date, if for any reason your delivery will be longer than expected we will advise at this point and if you are not satisfied with the delay we will automatically refund your money.
Mattress and Bed Sizing Guide
We offer an extensive choice of single beds, doubles beds, king and super kingsize beds ensuring you will always find something to suit, whatever you need.
Our mattresses are available in all standard sizes, starting from the smallest single size, going up to the biggest superking size.
Dimension Width x Length (feet)
Single 3’ x 6’3”
Small Double 4’0” x 6’3”
Double 4’6” x 6’3”
Kingsize 5’0” x 6’6”
Superking 6’0” x 6’6”
Dimension Width x Length (cm)
Single 90 x 190
Small Double 120 x190
Double 135 x190
Kingsize 150 x 200
Superking 180 x 200
0% Interest Free Credit*
Please ask in store for more information.
* Credit subject to status and affordability. Terms & Conditions Apply.
Credit is provided by Novuna Personal Finance, a trading style of Mitsubishi HC Capital UK PLC, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Financial Services Register no. 704348. The register can be accessed through http://www.fca.org.uk
Add a short description for this section
Wouldn’t go anywhere else.
Have been buying beds from here for many, many years now for the whole family, the knowledge when helping us purchase a bed, always honest and helpful, wouldn’t go anywhere else.
Fantastic shopping experience!!!
Outstanding service having been a customer for 15 plus years! David served us today no pushy sales just really helpful to find the right bed at the right budget. Amazing customer support can’t recommend highly enough, thank you David for the best shopping experience Mrs P
Completely outstanding service!
Outstanding service from a brilliant company. Thank you so much for a smooth process, from advice on the perfect mattress for us, the ordering system and first class delivery. The stress of ordering new mattresses was totally removed by you! Would highly recommend to anyone who is in need of excellent service and friendly faces to go with their new bed/mattress! Thank you again.